Hybrid - London or Manchester
I'm currently supporting a client in the media who is looking for a Splunk Engineer to join the team.
The ideal Splunk Engineer must have strong experience in the following areas:
- Create Splunk queries and visualisations
- Understand the usage patterns of devices (Windows servers, Windows Services such as DNS, Vmware services, Cisco router services etc)
- Inform project work (eg Can DNS servers be rationalised / Can numbers of Domain controllers be rationalised)
- Mitigate risk - monitoring services and servers following change (hyper care)
- Inform Incident resolution and fault diagnosis (eg Identifying a route cause of an incident relating to time drift)
For further information about this position please apply.