Solution Design Lead
Contract - 6 months initially
London / Hybrid
This role is working for a Global Organisation, and they require a Solution Design Lead to join their team on a 6 month basis.
Xcede are looking for a Solution Design Lead to help my client with their strategy to design and transform their Global Network.
The Solution Design Lead is to lead the definition of both the technical and service building blocks and developing both into a fully-fledged combined end-to-end technology and service offering.
- Working close with the product and engineering teams to make sure the E2E solution designs are easily consumable and meets their information security standards
- Define the implementation roadmap and scope sprints to deliver faster business outcomes working across the teams
- Producing modular and flexible end-to-end solution designs with those building blocks that meets the business requirements.
- Engaging with the component design teams in the cloud, application, infrastructure, networks, systems, security and service domains.
- Lead the identification and definition of the right set of cloud networking, converged networking and systems technologies.
- Lead the E2E solution design initiatives for network services to ensure that they meet requirements
Key Skills / Technical Expeirence:
- Cloud experience - AWS / Azure / GCP
- Good awareness of DevSecOps, Agile methodologies, CI/CD, Jira, Vulnerability assesmnets, SIEM, IaC
- Config management tool experience such as Ansbile/Terraform/Puppet
- Deep understanidng in IaaS as well as PaaS/SaaS
- Azure networking experience and or cloud networking constructs of AWS
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc.
- Experience of detailed network architecture, integration, optimisation, standards
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!