Solution Architect (Digital Media & Advertising) | Cape Town
We are recruiting the next Digital Media & Advertising Solution Architect, who is hoping to be part of an innovative, forward-thinking, and strategic IT architecture team, to work in an agile retail environment within Africa's largest retailer that utilises industry-leading IT technologies that run in multiple cloud platforms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and continuously improve the digital media & advertising architecture framework and solution architecture modeling standards.
- Define and create solution-level digital media % advertising architecture models that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application, and technology standards.
- Provide expert digital media and advertising guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the digital media & advertising technology standards and conduct architecture and design reviews as part of the Architecture Review Committee.
Essential Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Degree in Information Systems / B Sc Computer Science (or similar).
- Architecture and Solution Design (UML, OO, SOA, etc).
- 3+ years Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes.
- 7+ years of work experience within the IT industry.
- Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis, and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- Track record in successful delivery of scalable solution architectures.
- Knowledge and experience in the design and use of Data Warehouses, as well as ETL software.
- Experience using RDBMS as well as NoSQL databases.
- TOGAF certified
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Presenting and communicating information and developing proposals
If you feel you meet all requirements and are interested in the position, please feel free to apply.