€65000 - €85000 per annum
Location - Munich (remote working)
Salary - 65,000€ to 85,000€
This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing education-tech company that are aiming to expand their educational offerings and continue their innovative research. In their digital hub, they have around 100 developers alone and are continually looking for new talent to join, who love clean code and inspire others with their innovative ideas. The company have recently gone through a new financing round, and so they are now ready to scale immensely. The best part? They are looking for new staff to join their teams! There are multiple positions in the development team, could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
· Working in an international and agile Scrum team and be responsible for the feature development and maintenance within the team
· Influence how applications are designed and built
· Collaborate effectively with the team to deliver value to the end-user
· Contribute to scaling up the Android team
What do you need?
· Multiple years of commercial experience in building Android applications
· Experience using Kotlin, Coroutines, MVVM architecture
· Experience with cloud platforms (AWS or GCP) and backend languages are highly desirable
· Possess an agile mindset and enjoy working in a Scrum team
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English and any German language skills are highly desirable
Benefits include 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and remote working, and the ability to work with a range of tools and technologies plus 100% tuition fees for a Bachelor's or Master's degree. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan on Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org for other developer opportunities.