Software Developer - Mobile | Johannesburg
We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer - Mobile to work on a 12-month contract for a financial institution, based in Johannesburg.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Investigate new technologies, methodologies, and strategies.
- Develop and maintain guidelines, tutorials, and wiki.
- Guide and mentor developers.
- Design applications for the iOS platform.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and crashes.
- Help maintain code quality and automatization in the organization.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- SwiftUI would be advantageous.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. and understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient with Java and Android SDK.
- Android Compose would be advantageous.
- Proven working experience in Android app development (Must have at least deployed one app to the play store.)
- Must be familiar with Huawei Media Services (HMS).
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (and JSON) to connect applications to back-end services.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration. (Devops like azure)
- Unit testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence and ETC).
- Exposure to Objective-C advantageous.
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you meet all the necessary requirements.