Are you available for contract work? Would you like to work for a globally recognised E-Commerce organisation? Do you have experience managing multi-million pound budgets?
My client is a global E-Commerce organisation and is currently looking for talented Social Media Managers that possess fluent English and Polish (verbal and written) skills to join an ambitious team. You will be working on a fantastic project on an initial 9 -month contract with the likelihood of extensions.
You will be leading the social media campaigns for my clients Polish Local Originals to deliver engaging social media experiences to their customers and build their communities in Poland. You will be responsible to lead and align long-term, pre-planned strategies and campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help them grow their customer base and brand.
To be considered for this Social Media Manager role, you must have the following:
- Fluent level of English and Polish (verbal and written) is required
* Multiple years' experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
* Experience creating viral social first assets
* Experience managing multi-million pound/euro budgets
* Editorial experience, preferably with a digital publisher
* Good knowledge of pop culture/movie/TV and music
* Understanding how to streamline and work within the brand's editorial voice
* Able to set customer-centric campaign goals and develop insights-driven approaches
They are based in an office in London. With the opportunity of flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment.
Get in touch and let me know if you would like to join a global E-Commerce organization in London!