City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
3 months ago
Reporting into the Head of Creative Unit, you will be responsible for gathering, joining up and interpreting large data sets in order to support the success of the function. This could be digging into the success of one social video and offering insights into how to maximise its performance all the way through to guiding the function's wider strategic direction as it takes shape, so commercial experience with a combination of these is essential, ideally within a broadcasting/media setting.
On top of that, we're ideally looking for people who have worked with or closely to people publishing and optimising original content, tracked marketing campaigns in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, and written connections to APIs.
- Reporting and analysis of the performance of the organisation's short-form and social media content and transforming it into meaningful insight
- Reporting and analysis of the drivers of performance of individual videos/assets to provide ongoing optimisation recommendations
- Helping to optimise content by identifying what works best for different platforms and audiences
- Setting benchmarks and targets for digital strategies and reporting back performance against these benchmarks
- Conducting competitor analysis on other content types and brands using the insights to guide digital content strategies
- Highlighting content trends in ongoing output, and proactively anticipating industry trends
- Supporting digital commissioning decisions and assist in content generation via creative thinking
- Providing ad hoc analysis about young media consumption
- Improving the data sources that will support the organisation's digital arm
- An inquisitive and analytical mind-set
- A natural at analysing data; providing simple answers to complex questions to a high degree of accuracy all within relatively short timeframes
- Experience using social platform data, particularly data sets that are very long or untidy
- A solid understanding of content on social platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube etc.
- Connecting up various data sets
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) the ability to explain complex information in simple terms
- Ideally experience of: visualising data using Tableau, Connecting to APIs, Adobe Analytics
If you are interested, please apply with an updated version of your CV or feel free to send that across directly via Russell.firstname.lastname@example.org