3 months ago
You will be working for a global digital experience agency as a Social Data Analyst, working under an extremely experienced Analytics Director who would be an amazing mentor.
The company has over 600 employees and a global offering. You will have the opportunity to work on some amazing, global clients.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to build the social analytics offering, and move into broader digital / data analytics (learning from the director).
What will you be doing?
- Work with clients to understand their needs
- Analyse social and digital data, from multiple channels
- Produce reports and present insights to various senior stakeholders - Up skill in wider digital / data analytics - Help build the social analytics offering
What do you need?
- Expeirence using social analytics tools (Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Analytics ect)
- Good communication skills
- Desire to develop wider analytics skills
- Google analytics or adobe analytics experience is desirable
- Agency experience is desirable
If this role sounds of interest, please contact me: email@example.com / 0203 301 9916