SOC ANALYST in Munich
IT SECURITY ANALYST - SOC / SIEM
- You will be responsible for recognizing IT threats, IT-supported attacks and defend against them - always finding the most effective and appropriate strategies.
- You will improve and optimize our solutions for recognizing known and new attack patterns, for example by examining log data, picking up new developments and expertly assessing their benefits.
- You will be responsible for classifying and tracking security anomalies, you develop a keen sense of potential attacks - and you don't lose sight of your target even with large amounts of data.
- You will of course keep an overview and coordinate the countermeasures designed together with other experts in case of imminent emergencies.
- Computer scientist, Engineer, Mathematician or physicist with relevant professional experience in operational cyber defense
- Solid experience in the SIEM environment as well as in incident response
- You have a very good customer orientation and the ability to communicate results in a fact-based, concise and structured manner and to develop tailor-made solution options in the event of potential conflicting goals
- You are a team player who thinks analytically, works conceptually and precisely, and is always open to new ideas
- You speak fluent German (B2 Minimum)
- You are located in Germany and entitle to work in Germany
Contact me directly at my email address email@example.com for additional information.