A leading specialist bank I am working with in Munich is looking for an experinced SIEM Analyst to join the Information Technology department where they offer personal responsibility, freedom, flexible working hours, an open-minded, modern working environment and an appreciateive company culture.
The SIEM tool being used is Splunk and the responsibilities are below:
- Manage, monitor, and optimize the technical operations of the Splunk environment
- Develop Splunk-based SIEM use cases and adapt the SIEM to address current threats
- Handle incident management and provide support for onboarding new IT components and systems in SIEM/SOC
- Oversee infrastructure and SIEM/SOC providers, reporting to the Information Security team
- Configure and monitor SIEM connections while maintaining written guidelines and specifications
- Proficient experience in Splunk, with an ideally recognized certification (e.g., SPLUNK CERTIFIED DEVELOPER)
- Several years of expertise in information security, risk management, and assessment; experience in the banking or insurance sector is desirable
- Strong knowledge of software development and maintenance, especially in low-level programming languages such as Python, and the utilization of Rest APIs
- Excellent spoken and written proficiency in English and German
- Independent and solution-oriented work approach, coupled with strong communication skills, assertiveness, and customer orientation
Please apply or contact me if you are interested in applying for this position.