ServiceNow Solutions/Platform Architect - Madrid
Have you worked in at least two of the following applications: CSM / ITSM / SPM / ITAM working on deploying, implementing and maintaining the ServiceNow platform?
- Define policy & standards - Architecture principles, Integration standards, Release management, etc. Put in place tools and methods to enforce and monitor them.
- Support the design, development, and support of ServiceNow solutions, employing best practices in architecture, design, development and deployment and minimizing customizations.
- Oversee pro-active participation in complex implementations, identify improvement areas and propose action plans.
- Play a pivot role between a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders: business stakeholders, developers, functional SMEs, ServiceNow consultants and customers to ensure implementation success and foster end-user adoption.
- Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, its core features and how the applications are inter-connected.
- Top level technical expertise updated with recent evolutions (UI Builder, Flow Designer...).
- trust your knowledge to reach the best implementation solution. We expect the architect to be able to develop if needed.
- Good working knowledge of both Spanish AND English will be required.
- Servicenow Certifications are a nice to have.
Please be aware this is a Hybrid role with some occasional travel to Paris as and when required.