ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Do you want a long contract with extensions?
Do you want to work for one of the Largest media telecom companies in the world?
My client, one of the leading telecom media GIANTS in the world is looking for a skilled Service Transition Manager who will be responsible for the seamless transition of project and programme deliveries into the UK. Ensuring that impact assessments are completed; readiness requirements/business acceptance criteria are identified, and all such requirements are delivered to all relevant stakeholders in line with the Service Transition framework and process.
They are looking for people with:
- Experience working in a Service Management environment or similar, with
- knowledge of ITIL processes and qualified to a minimum of ITIL Foundation.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Service Transition methodology
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies ie, Agile, Prince 2 a
- Advanced stakeholder management, negotiation, and conflict management skills
- Ability to understand complex organisational designs and structures
- Results oriented with energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching
- objectives and to deliver within tight timescales
- Strong communicator with a high degree of written and verbal communication skill
To be considered you will need to answer this screening question in your cover letter!
Please can you give an eg of key activities within Service Readiness?
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge do not hesitate to apply! or ask any questions, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. GOOD LUCK!