There are multiple office locations across the UK, so if you're the right fit do apply!
What is the job?
We are looking for a skilled UK Service Transition Manager who will be responsible for the seamless transition of project and programme deliveries into the UK. Ensuring that impact assessments are completed; readiness requirements / business acceptance criteria are identified and all such requirements are delivered to all relevant stakeholders in line with the Service Transition framework and process.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Work with the Senior Service Transition Managers to successfully shape and assure the delivery of the agreed portfolio of projects.
- Interface with teams responsible for the readiness activities and ensure the seamless delivery of requirements and management of risks during the project lifecycle.
- Identify key current and future issues whilst also ensuring compliance.
- Work with the Senior Service Transition Managers to ensure relevant governance is in place, with appropriate gated review stages and reporting on the readiness status and plans.
- Manage the delivery of an impact assessment for all teams and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain robust relationships with stakeholders both UK and where appropriate globally. · Provide reporting on a regular basis to the Delivery Teams (project and programme boards) and to the Senior Service Transition Managers / Director of Service Transition as required.
- Engage with SME's and delivery teams to understand demand and provide early insight into business impact, to ensure the necessary engagement and investment are being made to support delivery and in life service and operations.
- Liaise with other business departments to facilitate and promote the use of the Service Transition governance framework.
- Ensure effective warranty and early life management for project deliveries.
- Produce support models and all required documentation for project delivery in line with the process.
- Collate lessons learned from all Operational areas and feed into Delivery and the Senior Service Transition Managers - ensure any actions are logged and tracked.
Are you right for the role?
- Experience working in a Service Management environment or similar, with knowledge of ITIL processes and qualified to a minimum of ITIL Foundation.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Service Transition methodology
- Advanced stakeholder management, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to understand complex organisational designs and structures
- Results oriented with energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching objectives and to deliver within tight timescales
- Strong communicator with a high degree of written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies i.e. Agile, Prince 2 are desirable.