Service Transition Manager/Readiness Manager
£480 per day Inside Ir35
Hybird working (2 days a week in the office)
Multiple locatioins across the UK
We are currently supporting a telecommunications client who are looking for a Service Transition Manager to join the team.
The ideal Service Transition Manager will have extensive experience in the seamless transition of project and programme deliveries.
- Interface with teams responsible for the readiness activities and ensure the seamless delivery of requirements and management of risks during the project lifecycle.
- Identify key current and future issues whilst also ensuring compliance.
- Work with the Senior Service Transition Managers to ensure relevant governance is in place, with appropriate gated review stages and reporting on the readiness status and plans.
- Manage the delivery of an impact assessment for all teams and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain robust relationships with stakeholders both UK and where appropriate globally.
- Provide reporting on a regular basis to the Delivery Teams (project and programme boards) and to the Senior Service Transition Managers / Director of Service
- Transition as required.
- Engage with SME's and delivery teams to understand demand and provide early
- insight into business impact, to ensure the necessary engagement and investment are being made to support delivery and in life service and operations.
- Experience working in a Service Management environment or similar, with knowledge of ITIL processes and qualified to a minimum of ITIL Foundation
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies i.e. Agile, Prince 2 are desirable.
For further information about this position please apply.