We have a current opportunity for a Service Designer Cyber Security Architect for a well established Banking client.
Must be eligible to work in UK.
Location- London- Hybrid
Type - Contract- Inside IR35
Start Date - ASAP
The Service Designer is responsible the delivery of service design artefacts, engaging with multi-disciplinary teams of business people, architect and engineers.
- Relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research
- Experience in a role working across multi-disciplinary teams to produce coherent and effective design solutions
- Passionate about service design creating human-centred services.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in running online and offline workshops.
- Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
- Provable Service Design (UX Strategy) experience
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team member
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies and drawing insights from data.
- Experience of Lean and Agile DevOps Transformation from a Service Design perspective
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, Engineering Experience in Global Companies
- Experience of applying design principles to traditional training content to better integrate training into a user journey, surfacing information at the point of need and transforming 'training' into an enabler, no longer seen as separate to a user's primary goal.
For further information about this position please apply.