We are currently working with one of South Africa's most exciting financial organisations and who is going through an exciting digital transformation journey. They are looking for a Service Design Strategist to be based in either Cape Town or in Johannesburg.
As the Service Design Strategist you will report to the Client Experience Lead and drive insight-led and service design thinking that connects experience delivery to operations and technology resulting in improved client and intermediary journeys and experience.
Some of your key responsibilities include the following:
* End-to-end design of market leading solutions that enhance the customer experience, as well as increase business efficiency (journey/experience maps, service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wire-frames).
* Use system design to ensure problem definition and ideation address the needs and optimise the value across all stakeholders.
* Deliver solutions to the Dev team that are easy to understand, well documented, and are deployed as per original design brief.
* Work proactively with your key stakeholders on a regular basis ensuring the achievement of strategic program objectives.
* Manage various suppliers ensuring delivery is on time and within agreed budget.
* Conceptualise and lead service design initiatives and projects, including workshops, user interviews, and creative brainstorms.
* Work closely with the business and create formal networks with key decision-makers to establish service design a key discipline
You will need to have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline - An honours degree will be advantageous.
* Experience working in service design and working closely with product owners, business analysts and developers within an agile environment.
* Experience in human centred design methods i.e., design thinking
* Experience working in an agile environment.