West End, London
A leading company within the fin-tech industry are currently on the lookout for a Senior UX/UI Designer based in Central London. The company help people be better with credit and currently have a customer base of over 5 million.
As their Senior UX/UI Designer, you'd help shape their products and digital propositions. You will be responsible for the user experience and user experience on a brand new product that they have recently launched that enables people to spend their credit across different industries. This role will involve working across all digital platforms.
The role requires an experienced, hardworking and deadline driven UX/UI Designer who uses data and insights to inform their decisions.
You'd work with the Product team who are collaborative, full of ideas and do has much as they can to move things forward. You'd take these ideas and start to shape them from a design perspective.
- Mapping out the life cycle
- Creative solutions, wireframing, testing, validation, remote user testing, research. End to End design process. Work on the UI too.
- It's all responsive web at the moment but there is ambition to have an app
What you need:
- A strong portfolio showing projects with process and projects worked on with results
- Experience working with Sketch, Invision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
- Significant experience in UX and UI Design - end to end.
- Strong Communicator