West End, London
This is to join an established FinTech company based in Central London and are the UKs leading credit finance company with over 5 million customers. The organisation going through an exciting growth period across the UX/UI function and are hiring two Senior UX/UI Designers to join this division which is currently made up of 7 other designers, ranging from all levels.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, your main goals will be to design and improve the UX/UI across mobile (iOS and Android) and web and BAU activities. Whilst collaborating with other designers, Product Owners, BA's and development teams, you will ensure that the integrity of the experience is sustained through launch.
You will have strong communication skills to clearly clarify user experience principles and design decisions to key stakeholders and project teams. Furthermore, you will be contribute to workshops too.
Skills and Experience:
* Excellent knowledge in the use of Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure and Microsoft office
* 5+ years' experience with a strong portfolio with process and results
* Understanding the principles when designing for native devices
* Experience with wireframing/prototyping tools
* Good analytical skills
* Experience working in agile teams.