City of London, London
2 months ago
You will joining a reputable independent digital agency that are rapidly growing and are hiring across the business. They were set up in 2013 and have grown to over 80 people across two locations and work with some incredible global brands!
They are a fantastic team with loads of experience working with the some of the world's best brands! The team consists of Designers, Developers, Producers, Creatives and Strategists etc.
A strategic Senior UX Designer is needed to create quality user experience for their clients. You will work closely with the wider team and report back to the UX Lead. You will be working across the end-to-end UX process, including user research, wireframes, user journeys experience maps etc.
As a senior you will mentor junior members of the UX team and be client facing too.
You will have the chance to work on a lot of innovative products from consumer facing and internal facing and across all platforms.
To be considered:
- Proven experience working as a UX Designer with 4+ years' experience
- A portfolio showcasing your best work
- Have a strategic and analytical mind
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working within a fast pace environment
- Experience with Sketch, AdobeXD or other design and prototyping tools.