(Senior) Software Engineer - C#, .NET, Angular, German Speaking
Location - Munich HQ (fully remote within Germany)
Salary - 65,000€ - 85,000€
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest companies in Germany that give you a chance to provide solutions and work with one of the most innovative companies in their industry. With over 2000 employees, the company are looking for strong developers as they are continuing to grow. The best part? They are looking for new staff to join their teams! There are multiple positions in their development teams, could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
- Analyse requirements and design and implement application functions for web applications
- Development of high-quality, maintainable code and performant components
- Collaborate effectively with the team to deliver value to the end-user
- Be involved in technical discussions to drive ideas for code and improvements
What do you need?
- Several years of experience in an object-oriented language, working in C#, ASP.NET or .NET Core
- Practical experience with micro/macro services and the development of REST APIs
- Knowledge of the Microsoft stack e.g. SQL, Visual Studio, Azure
- Knowledge with Swagger, HTML, CSS
- Possess an agile mindset and enjoy working in a Scrum team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English
Benefits include flexible working hours and fully remote working as well as health/dental insurance. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan on Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org for other developer opportunities.