£100000 - £110000 per annum
about 2 months ago
AI healthcare app
£100,000 per annum
I've partnered with an AI-powered healthcare company, who are ranked as the #1 medical app across 140 countries. The company are producing a symptom checker app, which has achieved a high amount of success on a global scale with millions of users world-wide.
Since their global launch in 2016, over 15 million assessments have been completed and they are not planning on slowing down anytime soon! The product engineering team in London are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to the team, to join them on their mission to revolutionise the way everyone gains access to healthcare.
You will be working in a cross functional delivery team with 4-7 other engineers, being responsible for the microservices landscape, domain logic, persistence, service to service communication and security to allow for performant and scalable software.
- Microservices development
- Implement domain logic on the service layer
- Enable the operational ability of the team
- Building on existing capability through creation of expanded health profiles, wellness and proactive health solutions
- Autonomy to use the right tools for the right jobs
- You have a background in server-side development, being experienced in the JVM
ecosystem making use of Java 8s (or higher) functional abilities
- You've developed, deployed & monitored production applications used by real users
- You thrive when working in a team - pairing, learning, teaching and sharing
Tech Stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Google Cloud Platform, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Microservices, Python
If you're interested in applying to this role, please reach out to Andy Walker at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 871 6398