Provide technical leadership in designing, developing and maintaining core business layer for my clients platforms and its digital initiatives as we venture into offering more and more services for consumers across multiple digital channels. Ensuring the current implementation of our digital solutions are in-line with industry best practices and standards. This position requires part of on-call rotation for production issue escalations. Drive improvements in the current design, processes & implementation to improve operational management, scalability, and extensibility.
* Work closely with the Development Manager, Engineering Lead, Product Team & Customer Experience in the development of a Product Roadmap
* Hands on with development to design and maintain core micro services architecture to ensure an up-to-date documentation for the relevant services is readily available; ensuring knowledge is disseminated.
* Contribute to the evolution and planning of the enterprise architecture by ensuring solutions are developed in line with roadmap.
* Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and define customer needs
* Coordinate/prepare report status on development tasks: design, unit test, code, source control
* Assure high standard of development is maintained through regular code reviews
* Researching, designing, implementing, and maintaining high quality software systems using .NET technologies
* Rewriting existing services on newest technology stack and adding new functionality
* Mentoring team members
* Liaising with other software developers, testers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects
* Manage the Technical backlog of epics and features and drive prioritisation
* Articulate and recommend technical enhancements to support business objectives
* Advocate and champion the Agile iterative process within the business
* Actively contributing to the definition of the overall standards for design, development/configuration (including tools) and related documentation.
Sills & Experience
* Demonstrable experience owning and developing Microservice architecture to build a stable Omni layer to support platforms, especially web (B2B & B2C), REST APIs with .NET Core and .NET Framework based architecture for over 8 years
* Experience in designing solution following Agile practices (SAFe methodology); designing for testability, deployability and releaseability; rapid prototyping, domain modelling, and decentralized innovation
* DevOps mindset: allowing the architecture of a system to evolve continuously over time, while simultaneously supporting the needs of current users
* Keeps up to date with emerging applications, technologies, and standards in the field
* Design for Continuous Delivery Pipeline (CD pipeline) and enables Built-in Quality & Security from the start.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
* Focus on applications maintenance/support by placing relevant alerts and monitoring to assure the reliability of services
* Proficiency in C# language
* Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID principles and TDD
* Experience with ASP.NET, MS SQL, EntityFramework and messaging systems (ServiceBus / RabbitMQ)
* Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
* Azure experience (ServiceBus, CosmosDb, LogicApps / Functions, Service Fabric)
* Previous expose to Docker, Kubernetes and Java will be good advantage
* Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
* Relevant Technologies: .Net Core, .Net Framework 4.5.2, .Net EF, MsSQL, Azure infrastructure LogicApps, AzureStorage (queue, tables, blobs), Service Bus/ RabbitMq (experience with message brokers), Cache, GIT, AZURE DevOps
* Effectively work in a matrix organization. Lead through influence
* Get things done attitude
* Must be self-motivated and results oriented
* Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural & remote teams and in a collaborative environment.
* Ability to multi-task and plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects
* Works under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
* Must have a hands-on mentality