Senior Simulation Control Engineer
The High-Performance Technology Company
This cutting-edge technology company has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Senior Simulation Control Engineer to join an exceptional engineering team and be a part of a wider award-winning Modelling and Decision Sciences function. They are looking for someone to build the modelling components that underpin the company's data-driven products across industries as diverse as health, automotive, public transport and motorsport.
The Senior Simulation Control Engineer Role
Coming in as a Senior Simulation Control Engineer, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical and client-facing skill sets in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Leading the development and execution of simulation solutions from research and design, to prototype and validation, through to deployment
- Contributing to data/model management across the company's core technology platforms and key areas of focus; modelling insights, optimisation and control
- Working alongside the commercial team with stakeholders and senior partners to provide technical product insights
- Leading best practises on product development
The Successful Senior Simulation Control Engineer
If you are currently in a Control Systems Engineer, Simulation Engineer position, Electronics Engineer or Systems Engineer position this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within one of the UK's leading technology companies.
Desired Skills and Background of the Senior Simulation Control Engineer:
- Working experience implementing real-world practical control solutions, good knowledge of control theory fundamentals
- Ideally knowledge of state estimation, Kalman filtering, sensor fusion or model predictive control
- Ideally experience in vehicle dynamics, digital signal processing and IMU processing
- Matlab / Simulink
- Embedded software experience
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £60,000 and £90,000 depending on experience, alongside excellent company benefits.