Senior SAP Specialist (Customer Service (CS) and Sales)
PLEASE NOTE: Please Only apply if you have a valid right to work in the UK. This role is NOT offering sponsorship.
The company, Europe's largest independent IT business, are looking for a Senior SAP Specialist within the SAP Customer Service (CS) and Sales and Distribution (SD) area.
The role of an SAP Specialist spans the traditional disciplines of solution architect, business and systems analyst and of project manager. The role is therefore varied and challenging, giving the job holder the opportunity to take full responsibility for their project.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Customer Service and Sales processes and systems and be technically proficient in SAP CS/SD areas.
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as a core member of an agile, dynamic focused team driven by business change and continuous improvement.
- Collaboration with internal IS staff, business programme managers, and third-party suppliers and partners.
- Take ownership of a successful end to end system test, before managing the business test cycle through to a positive conclusion.
- Provide the interface between business stakeholders and IS development teams, to elicit, challenge, prioritise and document requirements.
- Ensure that systems development is consistent with the defined specifications and that cross-platform requirements deliverables are aligned effectively, to ensure smooth interaction between systems.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in leading/managing a project in SAP CS
- Strong technical experience of E2E CS Service and SD Sales processes in SAP (Ideally ECC and S/4) - Strong technical experience of E2E CS Service and SD Sales processes in SAP (Ideally ECC and S/4)
- Experience of implementing and enhancing solutions in areas of Service & Sales
- Experience in EDI/IDOCS/XML
- A good understanding of the Customer Service Module for service management and how it is tightly integrated with other SAP modules.
- Solid technical and analytical skills, with ability to interpret & present data clearly
- Strong problem-solving skills, being able to identify innovative yet practical solutions to complex problems
- Ability to be hands-on and effectively delegate where appropriate with a self-motivated, can-do attitude that leads by example
- Ability to collaborate and work with other team members and cross functional in other areas of the business
- Integration experience/experience in cross platform development projects
- Strong personal ownership and highly delivery focused
- Strong commercial awareness and an ability to operate in commercially sensitive and important situations
- Strong communicator verbally and in writing, with keen listening skills
- Experience with working with third party providers
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and tasks
- Well organised, self-disciplined, and motivated
The role can be on a hybrid remote basis.