€70000 - €80000 per annum
Location - Berlin or Hamburg
Salary - 70,000€ to 80,000€
We are working exclusively with one of the largest online marketing platforms in Germany (Ebay equivalent) with over 400 employees and around 3 million businesses utilising its services. They are looking for new staff to join their teams! There are multiple positions in the development team, could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
· Working in an international and agile Scrum team and be responsible for the feature development and maintenance within the team
· Collaborate effectively with the team to deliver value to the end-user
· Designing and building their Search API using Ruby on Rails
What do you need?
· Previous commercial experience with Ruby on Rails
· Any experience with Elasticsearch or Lucene / Solr is highly advantageous
· Experience with cloud platforms (AWS or GCP) and other backend languages are highly desirable
· Possess an agile mindset and enjoy working in a Scrum team
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
Benefits include 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and remote working possibilities, and the ability to work with a range of tools and technologies. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan for other developer opportunities.