Senior Machine Learning & Audio Scientist
Up to £100,000 + Bonus
London - Hybrid / Flexible
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a multinational music corporation who are looking for a Senior Machine Learning & Audio Scientist.
This role sits within the Music and Audio Machine Learning team, who support the company with advanced technologies for Music, Audio and Machine Learning.
This is a great opportunity to work in a role that covers the full research & development lifecycle, from explorative research to prototypes to industrial scale products.
Key skills/experience required:
- Background in Music Information Retrieval / Machine Learning / Audio Signal Processing
- 3+ years post PhD, or equivalent experience
- Experience in MIR tasks such as auto-tagging, music classification, structural segmentation, tempo estimation
- Strong experience in training models
- Up to date knowledge of general Machine Learning / Deep Learning state of the art
- Python programming experience
For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to Morgan.email@example.com
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Music Information Retrieval, Audio Signal Processing, Python, AWS, Music, Audio, Linux