8 months ago
Salary up to £75,000 per annum, plus package
Remote / Central London Office
I am working with an App, who are looking for add a Senior Python Developer to their team. They are creating a platform, a booking service that connects customers with local businesses throughout the UK. They are currently going through the process of expanding their presence to North America and Asia.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will be responsible for the development of their app, website, and internal applications. You will be in control of technical projects across the SDLC, having a say in what you implement and deploy. They want someone who is smart, driven and focused on making a positive change. Ideally, you will bring ideas to the table and the business will give you the budget/ freedom to undertake your day-to-day responsibilities. If something needs modernising, they want you to make it happen! Nothing is off-limits.
Requirements / Experience:
* Experience using Python (Django, Flask, Celery, Tornado)
* Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB)
* Experience with Docker
* Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery tools and systems
* Experience building RESTful APIs (Knowledge of Django Rest Framework)
* Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
* Keen to learn and adopt the latest technologies
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Good communication skills and confident to communicate internally
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please reach out to Andy Walker at: