Location: Berlin or Brunswick
One of the largest clothing retailers in Europe is forming a new BI team and are looking for a (Senior) Project Lead - Business Intelligence. They have over 1,000 stores across Europe, grossed +€4 billion last year and are looking to continue their success with you helping lead and manage BI projects.
You will lead a team of BI Analysts, Developers and Architects across multiple projects in data, finance, logistics, etc. Develop and design BI strategy while implementing best practices. Performing requirements analysis, outlining and defining project goals, being responsible for projects in terms of quality, resources, time and costs. Creating and improving project management methods in both classic and agile as well as taking over development of BI reporting and analysis tools.
- Experience in project management or consulting in Business Intelligence environment
- Understanding of BI architecture and data warehouses
- Fluent English and B2 German language proficiency
- Nice to have project management certificate/qualification
- Nice to have experience in cloud platform migration projects
- Salary base up to €100,000
- 80:20 Hybrid working environment (4 days per week home office) - offices in Berlin and Brunswick
- €1,500 relocation budget
- €500 annual contribution to capital forming schemes (pension, savings, etc.)
- Individual progression plan with allocated learning and development budget
- MacBook Pro & Monitor provided
- 30 Vacation Days
- Employee Discounts on company products
There are multiple roles available from Junior - Senior level.
For more information, apply or contact Norman Cistovas