£75000 - £85000 per annum
About the Company - Senior Product Marketing Manager
Xcede is currently working with one of London's most exciting property technology companies who after a high-profile company acquisition and now changing the way consumers buy/sell/rent properties.
About the role - Senior Product Marketing Manager
A newly created Senior Product Marketing Manager opportunity has recently been created in order to help create an exciting B2B arm of the business. This Senior Product Marketing Manager will oversee the go-to-market strategy, owning end to end launch of this new exciting launch.
Role Responsibilities - Senior Product Marketing Manager
* Own the GTM strategy and set the pace, process, and direction on how we bring propositions/products to market.
* Develop and execute GTM plans including the end of end definition of market opportunity, competitive landscape, target segments, the route to market, pricing, proposition, key messaging, commercial benefit/impact and launch timeline in partnership with the Product owner.
* Partnering closely with Product to bring to market all product releases, major updates and launches. Advising on the right strategy for the GTM plan.
* Partner closely with the Commercial Marketing team, Legal and Strategy for product impact from regulation within the property industry.
* Project manage and coordinate the GTM plan with all stakeholders and channel owners with on-time execution
Experience Required - Senior Product Marketing Manager
* Previous experience in working in similar roles where proposition building, pricing and forecasting were required.
* ROI driven, a track record of seeing a strategy, defined objective(s), defined KPIs and reporting against plan
* Strong project management skills
* Previous experience within a subscriptions/SAAS based business
* Demonstrated experience working in a senior role where marketing strategy and planning, propositions development, audience insight and measurement were combined to achieve incremental volume on return and customer retention
If you believe this position is suitable for you or you would like to know more about this opportunity, either click apply or contact Sam Cain - email@example.com