We have partnered with a global cybersecurity company that provides an award-winning solution via their web and mobile applications with 95% of their focus being B2C. Their solution allows users to take back control of their own privacy.
They are looking to hire a senior product manager to guide the business on experimentation best practices. This role is vital to their success due to an absence of centralised processes or standards on experimentation.
- Delivering a scalable experimentation platform (LaunchDarkly)
- Researching tools/methods that could be used by the business
- Deciding on how the business will measure the success of experiments
- Increasing the volume, velocity and quality of experiments.
- Creating a culture of knowledge sharing and learning when it comes to best practises for experimentation
- Have at least 3 years' experience working for consumer facing (B2C) web and/or mobile businesses in a product management role.
- Have in depth experience with A/B testing (Split testing) as this is their preferred method for experimentation.
- Have experience performing software releases at least every 2 weeks. (They are currently releasing weekly with ambitions to release daily in future).