Senior Product Manager (Cybersecurity) - London/Hybrid
We have partnered with a globally renowned cybersecurity company that provides an award-winning solution via their web and mobile applications with 95% of their focus being B2C. Their solution allows users to take back control of their own privacy.
They are looking for multiple individual contributors at various levels of experience to join their newly formed London team.
You would have the choice of owning the roadmap for areas such as but not limited to payments, identity, onboarding, data governance, data experimentation, marketing attribution, content management, customer communications, internal tooling, acquisition, and retention.
- Taking responsibility for your own set of metrics that will determine the success of your specialist product area
- Leading a cross functional team composed of different skill sets. For example, developers, designers, testers, analysts etc
- Performing user search, understanding who they are and what they want
- Story mapping to outline new features/updates
- Performing A/B testing on new features/updates
- Following a CI/CD approach to software development
- At least 2 years' experience working as a product manager in an agile environment for a digital company
- Experience working on a consumer facing mobile and/or web application
- Experience working within a technical team, leading a squad including engineers
- Commercial experience with A/B testing (split testing)
- Experience performing software releases at least once every 2 weeks,their teams currently perform releases weekly
- Up to £90k depending on experience
- A performance bonus up to 25%