Senior Product Designer - Up to £70,000 - Entertainment - Remote
An exciting opportunity for a passionate product designer to join a growing Product team on a mission to enrich lives one amazing experience at a time! You will interface with some of the biggest names in the entertainment space and take on the challenge of building world-class digital experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Use core information architecture and interaction design skills to take product design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
- Conduct user/market, usability and competitive design research
- Identify user types, scenarios, journeys, flow/decision maps and produce relevant documentation to convey this vision
- Participate and/or lead ideation workshops with cross-functional teams.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
- Thorough grounding in principles, methodology and practices of digital product design with proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. UX design, UX research, interface design, mobile app design, interaction design
- An outstanding portfolio with cross-platform product design works
- Ability to provide a range of innovative and compositionally strong design solutions
- Fully conversant in one or more industry software, i.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, Axure, InVision etc.
- Experience working with/on pattern libraries/design systems beneficial
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A passion for interaction and customer involvement
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive in learning and being fluent in latest UX trends and technologies
- Have excellent verbal and written communication