Our client is a successful dynamic international company specialising in the provision of safety engineering services and solutions to a wide range of industry sectors. Through our dedication and customer orientation. Our employees operate in over 40 countries worldwide, contributing their commitment, creativity and knowledge, which enable us to maintain our position as one of the leading brands in safety.
Senior Process Functional Safety Consultant
Reporting to the Process Functional Safety Value Stream Manager:
- You will lead all the Process Functional Safety Consulting activities of the Process Functional Safety Engineering Value Stream ensuring expert delivery of the Process Safety Consulting services including the Analysis phase of Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) Engineering Services to our customers in the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Chemical, Food & Beverage and similar processing industries.
- You will be an expert leading and working with a team of extremely talented professionals ensuring our offering is aligned with market expectations and that our delivery is of exceptional quality in adherence with IEC standards such as IEC 61508, 61511, 61882 and appropriate European Directives, Harmonised European Normatives and industry best practice.
- You will also play an active role with our sales and marketing teams to ensure market alignment of our offering and identifying opportunities for innovation in our offering to strengthen the offering to the market.
Lead and actively deliver Process Safety Consulting services including all ATEX services and Analysis phase services of HAZOP, LOPA and SRS.
- Be a leader in the development of solutions to meet our customers' needs where we propose, develop and implement improvements and modifications to process areas and equipment.
- Continuously enhance, refine and develop our Process Functional Safety Engineering methodologies, templates, reports, tools and internal content for our services projects.
- Identify and respond to opportunities to drive innovation, increase revenues and margins through our offering and expertise in Process Functional Safety Engineering.
- Actively work with the sales and marketing team to align our technical offering that complies with industry standards with market expectations and customer perception.
- You will promote expertise in the domain through network activities including acting as expert in standards bodies, publishing technical papers relevant to the domain and presenting at relevant industry events.
- Actively support the sales and marketing team to understand our technical offering.
- Be a leader in the development and consolidation of the Process Safety value stream.
- Develop and deliver technical Process Safety related training to our customers.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Process Engineering, Science or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years' experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Chemical, Food & Beverage or similar processing industries.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in presenting technical project information to senior engineers and senior managers.
- Have demonstrable knowledge and experience of process engineering, process improvement or automation projects.
- Excellent computer skills.
- 4 CFSE/CFSP through Exida, TÜV or other.