Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Czech Republic
- Conception and advanced development of power electronic products.
- Design validation and performance characterization.
- Bring-up, debug and characterization of prototypes.
- Solving of EMC/EMI problems, applying industry standard solutions, their measurement and simulation, working with customers.
- Plan and lead the program that validates the feasibility of the techniSPcal concept, including the design, analysis and optimization, component procurement, integration, and testing.
- Masters or PhD degree in Power Electronics.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience with designing, debugging, and testing of motor controllers.
- Python/MATLAB scripting for data analysis and visualization.
- Knowledge of AC motor control and modulation techniques for three-phase inverters.