Machine Learning Engineer - LLMs
Paris x2 days a week in office (relocators within the EU are welcome!)
Xcede are delighted to be partnering with one of the most exciting HealthTech firms in Europe. The organisation is utilising a blend of modern AI expertise & domain specialisation in an effort to link the most talented specialist healthcare professionals with the people and organisations that need their expertise the most.
The automated, intelligence led features of the company's product are their differentiator, and as a result, their AI & ML unit is realistically their most impactful team.
They're currently growing organically based on demand from their customers, leading to the current search for a Machine Learning Engineer with a specialisation around LLMs.
- Research, design, and develop advanced machine learning models, particularly focusing on Large Language Models (LLMs) such as GPT-3, BERT, or similar architectures.
- Fine-tune and adapt pre-trained LLMs for specific natural language processing (NLP) tasks, including named entity recognition / matching, text generation, language understanding, etc.
- Optimise and scale LLMs to handle large datasets and high-volume, real-time inference requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement strategies for training, validation, and evaluation of LLMs to ensure optimal performance and accuracy.
- Experiment with different architectures, hyperparameters, and training techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of LLMs for various NLP applications.
- Explore and integrate cutting-edge techniques, tools, and frameworks for LLM research and development, staying abreast of the latest advancements in the field.
- Implement and manage data preprocessing pipelines to prepare and clean large-scale text data for training LLMs, ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Collaborate with data scientists and researchers to identify and address challenges specific to LLMs, such as bias, ethical considerations, and interpretability.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to integrate LLM-based features and capabilities into products and applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research papers, publications, and trends in the field of NLP and LLMs, actively participating in relevant conferences and forums.
- BSc/ MSc / PhD in computer science, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, or a related field.
- Commercial experience creating, developing, and optimising large-scale language models, such as transformer-based models.
- Strong Python skills (& experience with deep learning libraries such as PyTorch)
- Strong understanding of NLP techniques including:
- word embeddings
- attention mechanisms
- sequence-to-sequence models
- transfer learning.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to niall.wharton@@xcede.com or click the Apply Link.