£60000 - £80000 per annum
This leading global retail platform has a phenomenal opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist with expertise in NLP and/or Knowledge Graphs to join a critical new initiative within their product team. With over 1 million customers shopping with them daily, they have a ginormous quantity of data to delve into, both structured and unstructured, and a stellar data science team to boot.
The Senior NLP Data Scientist Role
Coming in as a Senior NLP Data Scientist, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical skills in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- Designing and implementing data ontologies for various business use cases, storing semantics within these ontologies
- Evolving the ontology for a product knowledge graph
- Researching, developing and productionising machine learning algorithms
- Sentiment analysis to delve into current trends and uncover popular themes
The Successful Senior NLP Data Scientists
If you are interested in state-of-the-art NLP research (NER, linked data, entity linking etc.) and have a solid coding experience, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within one of the country's most impressive data science teams.
Desired Skills and Background of the Senior NLP Data Scientist:
- Solid Python coding experience
- Knowledge of the latest SOTA NLP research
- Exposure to knowledge graphs and ontologies
- Proficient in tools such as Neo4J and Cypher
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £60,000 and £80,000 based on experience.