Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £400 per day
The developer will work with the Digital Services team to provide an upgrade to the clients importer code so that it can support the version of Visio currently offered by IT.
The developer will ensure that:
* The Pathways import process is fully compatible with Visio 2010 and the version of Visio provided by the client.
* The templates, stencils and macros have been updated and re-issued.
* Unit tests covering the changes exist.
* Documentation detailing the import process has been provided.
* The Digital Services team have quality assured the work and have signed-off documentation and agree it is fit for purpose
* The Publishing team have quality assured the work and agree it is fit for purpose
Essential skills & experience
* C#, .NET, MVC
* Unit testing (XUnit / Nunit / MSpec)
* Proven analytical skills
* Ability to collaborate and proactively transfer knowledge to the members of the NICE Digital Service team as required
* Ability to tangibly demonstrate delivery to other technical contributors and business colleagues.
Nice to have skills & experience
* Understanding of document databases (No SQL databases e.g. Raven, Mongo)
* Knowledge of Visio 2010 to current - including templates and stencils
* VBA macros