(Senior) Marketing Cloud Developer - Salesforce
Location - Munich (remote)
Salary - 70,000€ - 85,000€
This is a great opportunity to join a multinational company in the Education-tech space, that are digitalising the industry with the aim of expanding its educational offer and making a real change for the better. They work in a remote-first hybrid environment that really promotes and develops employees from within. The company are looking for strong marketing cloud developers as they are continuing to grow their headcount. The best part? They are looking for new staff to join their teams! Could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build and optimise business processes
- Lead and execute the implementation of process automation
- Helping to create new marketing campaigns e.g. newsletter templating and implementation of backend requirements
- Ensure interfaces to other systems are connected to the marketing cloud
What do you need?
- You have a few years of relevant professional experience
- Experienced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other cloud solutions as well as in the development of email templates
- Solid knowledge in basic HTML and CSS development, experience in programming with SQL in automation projects and testing
- First experience in programming with AMPscript in design and testing is a plus
- You are familiar with scrum methodologies and you have excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, any German language skills are a plus
Benefits include flexible working hours, remote working and a learning and development budget for every employee. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan on Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org for other opportunities.