£60000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Amazing additional benefits
3 months ago
This high-growth AI startup has a phenomenal opportunity for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join the team at a very exciting stage of its growth. Close to securing a substantial amount of Series A funding, they are looking to double in size over the coming months and as such now need a Machine Learning Engineer to come onboard, take ownership of the team's codebase and work with the Data Scientists to put machine learning models into production.
The company is conducting industry-leading R&D in the space of data anonymisation and synthesis in order to increase the utility of any client's dataset whilst removing any concerns about data privacy or sensitive data.
The Machine Learning Engineer Role
Coming in as a Machine Learning Engineer, you will have a stellar opportunity to develop your technical skills in a hands-on, fast-paced startup environment.
- Taking ownership of their codebase to facilitate integration and implementation of new algorithms
- Liaising closely with the data scientists and leading development and deployment of machine learning and deep learning algorithms / products
- Testing, experimenting and iterating on machine learning models
The Successful Machine Learning Engineer
If you are currently working as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer or if you're a Data Engineer with experience/exposure to machine learning, this could be a fantastic next step for you in your career within an exciting tech startup set to grow rapidly over the coming months and years.
Desired Skills and Background of the Machine Learning Engineer:
- 2+ years' commercial experience, ideally but not necessarily in a start-up environment
- Technical proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with common data science tools, including but not limited to Pandas, Numpy, SKLearn, Tensorflow, Keras
- Experience productionising ML models, Docker
If successful, you will be offered a highly competitive salary paying between £60,000 and £100,000 depending on experience, alongside excellent company benefits.