Location - Hamburg
Salary - 60,000€ - 75,000€
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and exciting company working in the GreenTech space. They are an AI-based company that have gone through successful funding rounds, using exciting technologies to revolutionise the heavy vehicular industry and optimise CO2 emissions for the good of the environment. They work in a remote-first hybrid environment that really promotes and develops employees from within. The company are looking for strong developers as they are continuing to grow their headcount. The best part? They are looking for new staff to join their teams! Could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
- Working in an international and agile environment, leading the development and maintaining the lifecycles of frontend codebase
- Development and implementation of high-quality product features
- Collaborate effectively with the team to deliver value to the end-user
What do you need?
- Solid understanding of micro-frontend architecture and common design patterns
- Possess an agile mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to mentor and lead other developers in the team
Benefits include flexible working hours, remote working and an opportunity to pioneer the development team and have a real impact on the future of the company. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan on Jorden.firstname.lastname@example.org for other developer opportunities.