Want a new challenge?
Do you want to work with disruptive technologies such as automated vehicles, ride-sharing, load-sharing , and over-the-air software within a greenfield Project?
Do you want a contract with one of the biggest Energy firms on planet Earth?
Until very recently, the commercial fleet sector has except for incremental advances remained relatively unchanged. Convergence of new technologies, services, and greater connectivity is set to reshape the sector, requiring new skills as well as creating new industry players and business models. Our customer expects that the fleet industry would transform almost beyond recognition.
By 2030, many cars will be fully autonomous under favourable conditions and, thereafter, fully autonomous under all conditions. In a nutshell, 'Fleets of Future' would be different and thus it calls for disruption in the space
My client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer, to create HPSE PODs with advanced programmers who carry full-stack skills on technologies like React/ Angular, and Node with ability to build scale product using Cloud-native architecture utilising newer capabilities on AWS.
To qualify for this Contract you MUST have experience with:
- You have 9+ years of experience.
- You have good knowledge in at least one of the SPA frameworks (React.js (must), Angular or Vue.js would be beneficial)
- You have hands-on experience of enabling technologies, principles, and practices of Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment (Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI or equivalent)
- You are familiar with the practices of TDD and BDD and write unit, functional, integration and system tests for your code
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure/services (AWS or Azure preferred, also Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Terraform)
- You are experienced working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices
- You are good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers
- You have an ability to focus on customer needs and behaviors to craft compelling solution
Nice to have's:
- You have knowledge of REST, Swagger, and OpenAPI Specification
- If you have skills in backend and mid tier technologies, then would be happily accepted. But expectation is to be advanced skilled in front-end related technologies
- You understand any database technologies
if you have any qestions or would like to know more about the role dont hesitate to reach out.