FULLY REMOTE! - FRONT END ENGINEER.
Xcede have partnered with Europe's leading open-source Headless CMS.
Are you an accomplished React.js Developer with experience in web development and bringing software to production?
Our partner is a product-driven company that enables the creation, distribution, and management of content across any digital product, channel, or device. We are looking for a naturally curious, team-first thinker to work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Quality Assurance Engineers to formulate the best solutions for the users. You will be joining a specialised team to build Open-Source Software used by thousands of developers and users around the world.
This company has a mission to empower the global community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. They are currently growing a diverse team representative of the users they serve and are committed to building a safe workplace whereby everyone feels valued for being their authentic selves.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, product designers, and managers in all phases of the product development
- Implement the ideas and new features of the product
- Writing and testing effective code
- Find solutions to solve users' issues
- Develop and maintain our design system
- 3+ years of experience with Node, and React and its ecosystem
- Location: Within +/- 4 hours of CET time zone
- Fluent English
- Experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with jest, cypress testing tools
- Work from anywhere
- Health benefits: Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity that grows with you in the company
- Competitive Salary
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for every new parent
- Always up to date with hardware and software
- Mental health support: Offering unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialist
- Emergency days: 5 days a year for difficult and unprecedented situations
This is a role that is of utmost importance to the team and will not be active for long. The application and interview process has been adapted to reflect the urgency. If you are interested in the role, the next step would be having a qualification call.
Get in touch with me to set the process in motion!