I am currently recruiting for a Senior FinOps Infrastructure Engineer to work for a global property and logistics business in the heart of London.
As a FinOps Lead in the Core Infrastructure team, you'll be supporting truly cross-functional, agile engineering teams to optimise cost initiatives and improve DevEx. You will be part of the core infrastructure team and would expertise across 3 core business units (Home, Software, and Data & Risk).
- Proactively identify and recommend cost-effective solutions without compromising quality or operational efficiency.
- Be a FinOps advocate by collaborating with the product teams to ensure cost considerations are integrated into the software development lifecycle.
- Evaluate existing systems and tools, and propose enhancements or replacements when appropriate.
- You will be working on a team of 6-8 engineers from a diverse range of work backgrounds, including cloud infrastructure specialists and software-orientated DevOps engineers.
- The role is perfect for someone with strong skills in cloud technologies who is passionate about FinOps and can drive cultural change with appropriate architecture.
- Exposure to AWS is a prerequisite, strong experience in designing and implementing distributed, cloud-native systems aligned to the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with Agile development practices.
- Experience in an established FinOps team or demonstrating experience in establishing best practices in FinOps at an organisational level
- Salary ranging from £85,000 - £95,000 per annum
- 10% Bonus
- 7.5% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + extra days for years of service
- Day off on your birthday, house move, good deed day and digital detox day
- Group income protection and private medical insurance
- Electric car schemes
- Talent referral bonus up to £5K