3 months ago
Xcede are working with a digital creative agency based in the heart of London with offices based in the UK and LA. They have an amazing list of worldwide known clients. They are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join their continuously growing team to join their strategy team - reporting into the Strategy Director.
The successful candidate will own the digital and social content strategies for key clients across various different industries including gaming, energy and advertising. You would be running social channels, content and competitor audits. As well as many more day to day duties such as writing creative briefs, writing and presenting exciting content reports and optimization recommendations, you will also be looked at to mentor junior members of the team passing on your knowledge of the industry.
* 4+ years in digital/content strategy
* Exceptional experience on writing of content reports and social strategies
* An inquisitive, analytical mind with a passion for marketing, social media and tech
* Being very data focused with the ability to visualise complex data in comprehensible and persuasive ways
* Use of social analytics and web analytics tools
* Seeking out audience trends and data from a wide array of open and paid sources
* Data analysis to develop customer personas and targeting strategies
* Confident and inspirational written and spoken communication
* Clear understanding and appreciation of brand challenges and client requirements
* Ability to gain the trust and confidence of client contacts and project stakeholders
How to apply:
For more information, please contact Farrah @ Xcede. If you have all you need to know, then send over your CV, desired salary and availability to Farrah.email@example.com or hit the apply now button!