City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
About the Company - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Xcede is recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager in partnership with one of the world's leading fashion omnichannel retailers with a huge global following of customers. They offer a fantastic working environment with flexible working whilst also working the passionate likeminded people.
About the role - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
We're looking for an accomplished Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join a fantastic, high-performing digital team with a focus delivering traffic and revenue targets across two well-known high street brands.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting out the strategy to drive the brands forwards delivering high-quality visits with a focus across all acquisition and retention marketing channels. You'll be managing a team of 5 as well as being the leading POC for external agencies.
Key Responsibilities - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
* Responsible for the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategy spanning all channels. Including but not exclusive to Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, SEO, Email Marketing & Display
* Budget management across two brands and all digital marketing channels to drive cost-effective and quality demand for the brand achieving acquisition and retention targets
* Responsible for quarterly & weekly marketing forecasting, ensuring all team members and agency partners are working to the same objective
* Drive both of the brands forwards within the digital marketing space getting buy-in from key stakeholders within the business to trial new opportunities suitable for our target market and marketing objectives
Experience Required - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
* A self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
* Strong background working in digital/performance marketing, preferably within a fashion retail environment
* Experience in planning and actioning multiple, complex, multi-channel marketing programs, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
* Excellent stakeholder management skills are a must
* Agency management is also crucial to this role
* Experience of managing a high-performing team
* Ability to build strong relationships across all touchpoints from within the brands, group and with external agencies and partners
If you believe this position is suitable for you or you would like to know more about this opportunity, either click apply or contact Sam Cain - email@example.com