City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
About the company - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Xcede is currently recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager in partnership with one of London's most exciting fintech companies. The group own several exciting and disruptive platforms and have ambitious plans to grow even more over the coming years.
About the role - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will responsible for the digital marketing strategy and long-term vision for the group, managing several important KPIs across ATL and BTL activities with a key focus on performance marketing.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will head up activity across paid media and SEO, ensuring that their deliverables are fully aligned with the overall strategy and drive measurable outcomes within each delivery sprint and content rollout.
You'll be hands-on, helping the team and coaching them to help build further on their current skillset.
Responsibilities- Senior Digital Marketing Manager
* Articulates the marketing strategy (below and above the line, incl. channel mix), aligned to product roadmap and business objectives
* Ensures Paid Media and SEO objectives are set and executed against
* Ensure that the Content delivery is also aligned to the overall strategy
* Coordinates with PR, CRM and brand teams to deliver an overall marketing strategy
* Implements and manages marketing budget
* Develops and rolls out marketing campaigns across online and offline channels. Works to understand customer segmentation and drive differentiated experience to customer base
* Leads and inspires a marketing team across PPC, SEO, Content and PR
Experience required - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
* Extensive B2C marketing experience (ideally for a Tech startup or FinTech - exposure to financial markets especially mortgages is highly desirable)
* Data-driven approach to performance media
* Experience in above and below the line marketing
* Good understanding of SEO
* Thorough understanding of PPC
* Strong commercial understanding and relevant data analysis skills (Excel/ Tableau/ Google analytics or similar)
If you believe this position is suitable for you or you would like to know more about this opportunity, either click apply or contact Sam Cain - firstname.lastname@example.org