(Senior) Digital Analyst - Adobe Analytics, E-commerce
Location - Krefeld, North Rhine-Westphalia (in office around once a month)
Salary - 65,000€ - 80,000€
This is a great opportunity to join a multinational company, in the E-commerce industry that has over 10,000 employees in 12 different countries and are rated as Europe's number one in their industry. The company are looking for strong candidates as they are looking to continue to scale. The best part? They are looking for new staff to join their teams! Could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
- Collect and interpret data sets using Adobe Analytics
- Develop and maintain applications, reports and dashboards to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with other department members such as A/B testing team to improve customer experience and increase conversion rates
What do you need?
- Multiple years of professional experience in a digital analytics role or similar
- Experience in an e-commerce or retail environment is required
- Proficient with Adobe Analytics is necessary
- Knowledge with SQL, Python and Data Visualisation tools is advantageous
- Experience with A/B testing is also a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits include flexible working hours, a remote-first working environment, training and development opportunities. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan on Jorden.Chan@xcede.de for other opportunities.