£500 - £600 per day
This role is outside of IR35.
SC level clearance is required for this position however the client will be able to sponsor the SC clearance should you not currently obtain this.
- implement high-level technical requirements in a practical reliable, scalable, and performant way
- provide coaching and mentoring to more junior colleagues
- ensure due technical consideration is given, make processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
have a deep technical knowledge and experience in DevOps environments, providing support to delivery teams and solving complex problems.
Essential skills & experience:
- 5+ years in a practical DevOps role
- Can demonstrate practical experience with RedHat/ Amazon Linux, ECS, and EC2
- 5+ years' experience coding with Python, Ansible.
- Demonstrable experience of using VCS (Version Control System) in team environments e.g git, Github, BitBucket.
- Demonstrable Experience delivering CI/CD pipelines, ideally with Jenkins
- Able to demonstrate mentoring colleagues in automation, security, and reliability, within a DevOps context
- Demonstrable experience of Identifying manual processes suitable for automation
Nice to have experience:
- Can demonstrate a firm grasp of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of Puppet, LDAP, Nexus
- Able to demonstrate they have worked in regulated environments (e.g, finance, government)