£600 - £650 per day
These are paying around £650/day (negotiable) for a 12 month initial contract and can wait notice periods...
On a day to day basis you will be analysing and linking complex datasets and building mathematical models on top of big data architectures to gain deep insights into opportunities to improve the customer experience.
This brand have multiple projects on a the moment and are in need of at least 5 data scientists. Happy to speak about the role in more detail but they are essentially applying machine learning and AI into various aspects of the company to make it better
This is an opportunity to work with one of the most recognisable brands in the UK. The work you do will have a real effect on your friends and families lives and you will be able to see it implemented
- Experienced Python programmer
- Some commercial experience with spark
- Understanding of common data structures and algorithms. Understanding of time and space complexity
- Use of version control (Git)
- Experience working with open source Data Science environments
- Knowledge of open source big-data technology such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, MapReduce
- Experience building production systems would be extremely beneficial
If this is of interest please get in touch