£60000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
Xcede's Data Science & Engineering team are currently working with a true market leader in the E-commerce sector focused on PropTech.
Making good use of machine learning and data science approaches, our client aims to improve customer understanding, improve customer experience and build the richest data sets available in our market. They do so by focusing on generating innovative products and services to deliver sustained competitive advantage for all of their stakeholders and brands.
You will be involved in hands on research and development of data driven solutions to real world problems. The work will encompass both improvements to existing products through innovative use of more advanced techniques as well as development of completely new offerings using Big Data tools.
- MSc or PhD in Applied Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, etc.
- Years of applied Data Science work in the commercial space
- Strong Python skills, ideally with Scala experience.
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning knowledge (think MLlib, Sci-kit, etc)
- SQL, NoSql, Hadoop, Spark experience.
- Clear ability to work well among a team of high performing data scientists and data engineers.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist opportunities please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Scientist positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/